Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Virgin Post

Hurray!! I've finally start my own blog after so much nagging from my friends. Yes! Your dear friend has finally set up her own account ...
Here are some random photos which I've accumulated over the past few months..

The first time that we wanted to try this out, we were told that it was sold out. And that only around 8+ p.m! This place is so popular that you may need to queue for hours during peak period.
XM and I decided to try out luck during lunch hour at Marutama Ramen in The Central Mall #03-90/91 to fix my ramen cravings. I had aka ramen (according to their menu, its rich broth is brewed from seven different kinds of nuts) Hmmm ... no wonder it tastes sooooooo good! Oh! If you think you can go for Round 2, do remember to leave some soup as they do serve (noodle only) for a nominal price.

No comments: