Monday, August 13, 2007

Some pics from Brisbane and Gold Coast







Lemmie start with my very first meal in Brisbane! Our dear friend brought us to Sunshine Coast for lunch. The view was awesome, nice weather, big waves though it's abit cold.. It was close to winter when I was there (I will post some pictures later).
We had Seafood platter and Chicken Sandwich from one of the cafe.. Though it's just 2 dishes, it's more than enough for 3 of us to share the food ....





We had Vietnamese noodles (Pho) near where my friend stayed .. It's nice and warm to have hot noodle soup with lotsa chilli padi in the cold ... Though it's not as great as what I had in Vietnam (Pho 2000), but it's still quite yummy.















Movie World!!! That's my lunch in movie world ... I will post some videos of our exciting rides from Movie World and Dream World later


Since I cannot decide between fried chicken or hotdog bun, the best choice is to choose both of them ... tsk tsk .. I simply luvee hotdog bun with lotsa mustard and chilli and ketchup!!
















Hog's Breath Cafe in Surfer Paradise ... Somehow or rather I felt that it taste better than what we have here ...

No comments: