Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

My childhood friend just told me recently that she's out of love .. And the reason(s) of parting actually quite silly to me (hmm.. but who am I to comment on all these??!!) She told me that if she ever were to be given a choice to choose between bread or love, she would choose the latter. She would rather gave up her promising career for TLC. My reply to her was "I'm greedy, I do not like the idea of choosing.. I prefer both at same time" *tsk*tsk*
She sent me a mgs via MSN the day before that she's leaving Sg for a while to take a loooooong break and she already bought a one-way ticket departing the next morning. *sigh* I wonder when will I see her again... Hmmm.. will she return alone?
Gfs been complaining about their guys, to a certain extent that I begin to wonder what are the guys thinking nowadays? Are gals so hard to please? to understand? Is it very difficult to shower more attention to your love ones? Sometimes, in fact most of the times, what they actually wanted is very simple... Just use your heart to see and feel, you will find out...
"爱情:拥有了好麻烦,没有了又拼命想"

No comments: