Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Latest Creation

It all started when he told me that he might be leaving for his secondment in London for 6 months. Since we will be apart for quite a while, I thought of getting him something to bring along.. After much thought, I think a digital photo frame (filled with our photos) would be the perfect gift.



I bought this 7" Digital Photo Frame from Funan. As a tech idiot, I'm impressed when I discovered that the frame not only acts as a photo frame, it can also be used as a mini screen to watch movie, play music and it comes with a remote controller! (Waaaah!!)
To make this gift more meaningful, I thought of adding some "personal touch" to it.
Here's the plan.. I'm converting it into a little Lamb.

Step 1: Shop for materials - a cute little Lamb, material for its body and glue.


Step 2: Glue the wool onto border of the frame


Step 3: While waiting for the glue to dry, perform a "mini surgery" on this cute little Lamb (I feel so sad to cut it apart that I actually apologise to it while doing so)




Step 4: Using little Lamb body to sew a little tail



Step 5: Glue its head, legs and tail onto the frame



Step 6: Final touch up and .............


That's the final product ... Isnt he cute???

Here's the twist, his secondment has been postponed! (Wahhhh!) But I will still pass this gift to him nevertheless as it's meant for him.



1 comment:

Joanne said...

I was thinking whether you have stopped blogging altogether!!!! and yes this gift is just so awesome. Am sure xm will be so touched? was he moved???!????!